Etixx Full Training Complex Shake
Protein complex with vitamins and minerals • Protein from soy
- Complete snack meal or pre-training shake
- High protein and carbohydrates dose to support muscle building and for a quick energy recovery
- Rich in vitamins and minerals
The Etixx Full Training Complex Shake is an easy and quick way to support energy for training/competitions as well as providing essential nutrients for recovery after exercise (carbohydrates, protein, vitamins and minerals). It is convenient to carry around and easy to make and therefore is ideal for busy athletes. This shake is not to be used as a meal replacement for breakfast, lunch or dinner, but can be used as:
- A snack– Athletes can sometimes struggle to meet the energy requirements of their demanding training programmes and therefore this shake is a great and convenient way of adding extra nutrients into the diet. It can be used during periods of reduced appetite, heavy training load or as a snack when there is limited time between sessions in a day.
- Pre-training shake– this shake contains both a high dose of carbohydrate and a high dose of protein and therefore is ideal to use for pre-training fuel for strenuous exercise sessions (i.e. intense interval training). When used in this situation, it should be drank about an hour before training.
- Post-training recovery– The carbohydrates and protein in this shake make it ideal for recovery from lower intensity sessions. Try to consume within half an hour of finishing a session for optimal recovery.
This Full Training Complex Shake can be combined with the consumption of an Etixx Energy Sport Bar to increase the carbohydrate content. This would be ideal for preparing athletes for intense endurance sessions.
Ingredients: Soybean Protein concentrate 25 g – Glucose 12.5 g – Cocoa powder (Soy)- Maltodextrin 2.8 g – Pea Protein Isolate 2.5 g – Creatine Monohydrate – Potassium Phosphate – Calcium Carbonate – Flavour: Chocolate – Magnesium Citrate – Carnitine Tartrate – Sweeteners: Sucralose, Acesulfame K – Nicotinamide – Calcium-d-panthothenate – Biotin – Pyridoxine HCl – Riboflavin – Thiamin HCl – Iron bisglycinate – alpha Amylase 12.5 mg (Gluten) – Lactase 12.5 mg – Lipase 12.5 mg – Manganese Citrate – Chromium Piccolinate.