Efamol Pure Evening Primrose Oil 1000mg
Not all evening primrose oils are the same. Efamol’s evening primrose oil is unique.
It is extracted from a specially cultivated evening primrose called Rigel®, the seeds of which contain up to 33% more GLA than other oils. Research shows that it isn’t just the quantity of GLA that’s important- it’s the quality. Efamol captures the essence of both.
WHO NEEDS Efamol Evening Primrose Oil?
- Women of all ages especially for people who want to maintain healthy skin.
- May assist with pre-menstrual & skin health
WHY DO YOU NEED TO TAKE EPO?
- Efamol Evening Primrose Oil maintains hormonal balance via prostaglandin metabolism.
- To maintain the health of skin, hair, and nails, being not only an essential element of the skin structure but also a precursor of prostaglandins, which have an important role to play in the maintenance of healthy skin
- With Vitamin E which helps protect cells from oxidative stress, which can be caused by sunlight and natural processes including aging.
- It can be used by women throughout the month.
- To maintain peripheral nerve health.
Capsule Size: 1000mg capsule
|One capsule of 1000mg||%NRV*|
|Efamol Pure Evening Primrose Oil||1000mg||**|
|of which: Omega 6||755mg||**|
|of which: GLA||115mg||**|
|Vitamin E (α-TE)||10mg||83|
*Nutrient Reference Value is formerly known as RDA
**No NRV Established GLA – Gamma-Linolenic Acid
- Pure Evening Primrose Oil, capsule shell (bovine gelatin, humectant: glycerol, vitamin E (dl-alpha tocopheryl acetate).
- These products are free from sodium, sugar, starch, gluten, wheat, yeast, dairy, artificial colors, and preservatives Efamol Evening Primrose Oil contains 33% more Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA) than most other evening primrose oils. With vitamin E * suitable for vegetarians
Efamol Evening Primrose Oil has been specially formulated with
- 1000mg Evening Primrose Oil, Which contains the therapeutic omega-6 nutrient, gamma-linolenic acid (GLA). Supports nourished looking skin. Keeps skin looking healthy, smooth, and with a natural glow. Maintain the skin’s natural elasticity.
- 10 mg Vitamin E, Which is found naturally in many foods and contains many antioxidant properties. An antioxidant which helps protect cells from oxidative stress.
SUGGESTED DAILY INTAKE
- Adults: 1 capsule of 1000mg per day with food or drink.
TAKING FOR THE FIRST TIME:
- 3 capsules per day with food or drink for an initial 12 weeks. The higher initial daily intake is recommended to help optimize the body’s store of important nutrients. (for who has special conditions or follow doctor’s prescription only).
- Efamol Evening Primrose Oil is unique. The oil used is carefully extracted from a specially cultivated Rigel Evening Primrose, the seeds of which contain up to 33% more GLA than other Evening Primrose Oils*. Efamol carefully manages each step of the oil extraction process to ensure that the oil stays in the same form as in the seed, thus retaining its natural properties.
- At Efamol, quality and purity are key values. Our unique Rigel Evening Primrose is grown to our specification in the Netherlands and New Zealand by the same growers we have used for the last 40 years.
- This unique oil is tested to ensure it contains the GLA stated and has been successfully used in numerous scientific trials in humans.
If you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy, breastfeeding, taking any medication, or have an existing medical condition including epilepsy consult your doctor before using this product. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Store in a cool, dry place out of the sight and reach of young children.
Do not use if seal is broken.